Thursday, February 07, 2008

GRRRR

So just a quick update while I can. I have been busy at work the past couple of days so I have not been able to post new pictures and full details of what has been going on.

I am really beginning to like my job because I have finally been able to start making decisions that have previously been made by people above me in how I am to deal with approving or rejecting the requests that are sent to me throughout the day. I finally feel like I am being trusted in my troubleshooting and decision making skills, but in the same hand, having the responsibility in making some of these decisions seems overwhelming to me. It can sometimes be unnerving to realize that the configuration change you are making could cause an Enterprise wide problem that could affect thousands of servers and tens of thousands of users.

Well, after a long couple of days and me going off for a bit about my job, long story short, more posts to come with pictures...I may even follow a couple of other people and convert this to a video blog to save a few minutes and update more regularly!

No comments: