Sunday, June 15, 2008

Some People are Wrong...Funny, but Wrong!!

**Click on the title of this post to see what I Mean**

In my time in KY I have learned that all income in this state is based on 4 things:

1. Alcohol (We have the Bourbon Trail here)
2. Tobacco
3. Coal Mining (Eastern KY)

and finally and certainly not least important to native Kentuckians:

4. Horse racing.

This Article made me LOL!!

"Right now he doesn't even want to think about the Preakness. He needs time to make sense of this terrible tragedy. I mean, put yourself in his shoes, if you can: you've just dominated the field in the world's most famous horse race, it's supposed to be your day, it's time to party ... and all anyone wants to talk about is a second-place finisher who's chief claim to fame is breaking her ankles. He's tried to be philosophical about it, but it hurts. Particularly since the bitch -- what he calls Eight Bells -- never gave him the time of day."

No comments: